Robson After Care Policies
- No physical violence towards one another including but not limited to hitting, kicking, spitting, shoving, biting, pinching, etc.
- No name calling or disrespectful behavior towards other children or staff members.
- Refrain from yelling or screaming while inside the Robson House.
- Must stay within the boundaries of the yard as dictated by the staff.
- Must be able to follow directions for the safety of themselves and others.
Application & Payment Policy
Robson After Care is available on a first come, first serve basis with priority going to children who attended the program the previous school year. In order to apply for a spot, please contact Program Coordinator, Lori Ramirez, at email@example.com or (415) 497-8848. You will need to make your first payment as well as complete your child's online emergency information through ePACT.
- Tuition Fees are due on the 25th of the month prior to the session start date. Example: fees are due October 25th for the November session.
- Payments received after the 1st of the month must include a $25 late fee.
- If we have not received your payment by the 5th of the month, your child will not be picked up but you will still be responsible for their tuition until we receive a schedule change from you (in writing).
- Payments may be made directly to the Recreation Office. You may also sign up for Auto Pay by contacting Lori Ramirez at 415-497-8848. Payment may not be made to the staff at the Robson After Care site.
- Any changes to your child's schedule must be completed in writing via email and must be emailed to Lori Ramirez by the 25th of the previous month. Example: a change for the November session must be submitted by the 25th of October.
- Once your child is registered for a session, there is no refund.
- There is no credit or refund for missed days or holidays.
Please do not send sick children to Robson After Care! If your child is showing symptoms of an illness, the child will be sent home and not allowed to return until they are symptom free. This includes the flu and colds as well as chicken pox, lice, pertussis, etc.
Pick Up Policy
Robson After care is open until 6:00 pm. We are unable to care for your child after 6:00 pm. Any parents arriving after 6:00 pm will be charged a rate of $1 per minute until the child is picked up. This payment is due upon pick up and will be accepted in the form of cash or check.