Tumbling & Gymnastics
The San Anselmo Gymnastics Center offers programs for all ages. Instructor Juan Olsen-Sanchez is a formerly nationally ranked gymnast and has been offering tumbling and gymnastic programs for San Anselmo Recreation Department for more than 28 years. He has a gentle teaching style, and works well with participants of all ages and abilities.
- Toddler Tumbling (1-3 years)
- Youth Gymnastics (3-12 years)
- Trampoline Training (7 years +)
- Open Gymnastics (7 years +)
- Gymnast X (8 years +)
- Circus Arts (7 years +)
- Extra Open Gym (7 years +) by invitation only!
- Advanced Gymnastics (7 years +) by invitation only!
- Date Nite Friday (4 to 10 years old)
- Date Nite Saturday (4 to 10 years old)
- Gymnastic Parties! Sundays only. MUST REGISTER IN OFFICE.
- Teen Classes (13-18 years old)
- Adult Classes (18 years +)
Drop-in: We invite you to visit our tumbling program for a one-day drop-in! Prior to the class you must come to the Recreation Office and complete the registration waiver and pay the drop-in fee. You may drop-in to any class that is not full!