Picnics on the Plaza - Begins on Friday July 20, 2012
- Community picnic featuring live music and children's activities
- When - Fridays, July 22nd through August 26, 2011
- Time - 5:00 to 8:00 pm
- Location - San Anselmo Town Hall, 525 San Anselmo Avenue
- Bring your own food and drink
Country Fair Day & Parade – Sunday September 30, 2012
- 7:00-11:00 am - Pancake Breakfast: Downtown fire station
- 9:00 am - Youth Bike Race: Memorial Park
- 11:00 am - Community Parade: San Anselmo Ave. between Ross and Tamalpais Ave.
- 10:00 - 3:00 pm - Street Fair: San Anselmo Ave. between Tunstead Ave. and Tamalpais Ave.
- Noon to 4 pm - Music Festival at Creek Park - Live music, food and drink.
For more information, please contact the Recreation Department at (415) 258-4640.
Annual Goblin Parade - Monday October 29, 2012
- Time - 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Location - From the corner of Ross and San Anselmo Ave. to Tamalpais Ave.
- Kids - Dress in your best Halloween costume, and come read to trick-or-treat!
Merchants are encouraged to join in the fun by providing treats along the route. For more information, please contact Dana Gibson at (415) 258-4669