David P. Donery
525 San Anselmo Ave.
Ph: (415) 258-4652
Monday - Thursday
8:30 am - 12:00 noon
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Town Manager is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Town government under the direction and control of the Town Council. The Town Manager is responsible to the Council for the efficient administration of the affairs of the Town which are under the Manager's control.
- To appoint department heads and employees and establish administrative policies
- To see that all laws are duly enforced and all franchises, contracts, permits and privileges granted by the Town are faithfully observed
- To serve as the Chief Financial Officer and oversee preparation of the annual budget
- To attend all Council meetings, prepare agendas, ordinances, resolutions and agreements
- To act as the Town's Personnel Officer
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of Town, including:
Administration and Finance
To view the Town Managers employment agreement click here