- Each class must meet a minimum registration requirement. If the number for the class is not met, the class will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund. You will be notified ASAP when these classes are cancelled.
- Parents will be notified regarding the location (room #) of the class before the first class via either e-mail or by phone. This is necessary due to the high demand on space at the schools, which delays the notification to us as to the final location of each class.
- There will be no make-up classes. It is the participant's responsibly to attend the classes. Participants will be credited for classes that are cancelled.
- When it rains, classes that are outside will be held inside.
- If a program is cancelled, participants will be notified at least 24 hours before the class begins (except in the case of emergencies).