Effective Thursday, December 1, 2011, the town has a new street sweeping contractor and schedule.
The current street sweeping map
outlines which day of the week your street will be swept.
During autumn, commercial streets will be swept every Monday morning. Each residential street will be swept on the first and third scheduled day of the month. For example, if your day is Thursday, it would be swept on the first and third Thursday of December.
In general, the schedule for sweeping is as follows (please check the map by clicking HERE
for your specific residential street):
- Commercial areas, plus the neighborhood around Faude Park.
- Downtown neighborhoods, Saunders/Madrone areas.
- Barber, Sequoia and Los Angeles Blvd. neighborhoods.
- Butterfield Road neighborhoods.
- Oak Knoll Ave., Redwood Rd and Laurel Ave. neighborhoods.
Please help the sweeper by keeping your street free of parked cars on your assigned sweeping day!
Questions? Call Rick Franco at 258-4601.