Welcome to your San Anselmo E-Library!
Our e-library is designed to fit your information, entertainment, and
leisure wants and needs when you are away from the Library or after
hours. You can access e-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines, and e-services
at any time using your library card number and PIN. We have many services to meet the diverse
needs of our community.
E-Books, E-Audiobooks, E-Magazines:
You can download e-books, e-magazines, and e-audiobooks through the
library which will play on your computer or devices such as the Nook,
iPad, iPod and your mobile phone. We also provide access to electronic
databases which provide access to newspaper and magazine articles, live
homework assistance, consumer health articles, and more!
The San Anselmo Public Library subscribes to a number of e-services for
research, exploration, and learning. All e-services are available 24/7
to San Anselmo residents to use from home or in the Library.
To access all electronic materials, you will need your library card
number (located on the back of your card) and PIN. Here are the
necessary steps if you don’t have a PIN or have forgotten your PIN:
To create a PIN online:
- Click on the “My Account” link at the top of our website to go to the MARINet login screen.
- Type your name and your entire library card number, but leave the PIN box blank and click Submit.
- On the next screen, re-type your card number and enter a PIN in both boxes, then click submit.
If you forget your PIN:
- If we have your email address on file, you can request a new PIN online.
- You can also reset your PIN at any branch. Be sure to bring your library card with you.
If you have any questions about our e-library, visit our Wired Wednesday drop-ins for help!