Ways to Connect

Tam option 4

Ways to Connect Residents to Town Hall 

Way to Connect


Town Manager's Newsletter

Get the latest news weekly, straight from Town Hall! Includes news from recent Council meetings, upcoming Town events, and more. 

Meeting Notifications

Sign up to receive agendas and meeting notifications - for Town Council and all public meetings, including Boards, Commission and Committees.

Alert Marin

Sign up to receive emergency alerts from the Marin County Sheriff Office. 


Sign up to receive advisory messages from the Central Marin Police Authority, text and/or email. 

Library Newsletter

Get the latest news from the San Anselmo Library, including events for adults, teens, and kids. 

Notify Me

Sign up to receive notices, news and updates from the Town of San Anselmo.

Recreation Department

Create an account and gain access to Recreation programs and newsletters. 

Tree Removal Notices

When a tree permit is required, Public Works posts the notices online. Notices also go out to all properties within 300 feet of the tree - unless there are safety concerns that require immediate removal. 

Current Planning Projects

Check out what the Planning Department has under review. Every project that requires a notice will be sent out at least 10 days prior to a decision or meeting to properties within 300 feet of the proposals. Remember, the notices go out to whatever address the County Assessor has on file so remember to keep your addresses updated. 

Traffic Projects

Keep track of all the current Public Works projects in town. 

Live-streamed Meetings 

Did you know our Town Council and Planning Commission meetings are live-streamed on the website? At the time of the meeting, click the link and you can watch live. 

Social Media Pages

Keep up with the Town on Social Media.

Building Permit Center

Not only can you apply for a building permit online, but you can search active permits and projects by address. 

Boards and Commissions

Browse all of the local Boards and Commissions here, complete with contact information. 

Report a Concern

Report concerns directly to Town staff through the website. Please include all relevant information.