By Appointment Only:
Call 415-258-4656 or text 415-855-1597 to schedule your pick up appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does curbside work?
- You have placed a computer hold on an item and you received an email that it is ready to pick up OR you contacted us to get books/DVDs.
- Call us at 415-258-4656 or text 415-855-1597 to schedule an appointment to pick up your items.
- The current Library Curbside schedule is:
- Appointments begin at the top of the hour (i.e., 10am, 11am, 12pm, and 1pm on Mondays and Wednesdays; 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm on Tuesdays; and 11am, 12pm, 1pm, and 2pm on Fridays).
- We will identify a time slot closest to your request. Once we establish your pick up time, your item(s) will be checked our to you ahead of your appointment, put into a paper bag with your last name on it, and then placed on the curbside table located in the Town Council Chambers lobby (near the bathrooms) at the top of the hour and you have that full hour to pick. For example: you'd like to pick up your holds on Monday morning at 10:30. We will schedule you for 10-11am on Monday, and place your items on the curbside table at 10am. You have until 11am to pick them up.
- If the bag is still on the table at the end of the hour, we will take the item(s) back into the library and you will need to contact us to reschedule your appointment.
May I return books/DVDs?
YES! We are accepting these now. You may returns items to either of our books drops -- either our drive-by book drop on Library Place or the walk-up book drop by the curbside table. the book drops are open starting at 9am on Mondays and closing at 4pm on Fridays. All items are immediately quarantined for at least 96 hours prior to being checked in. Overdue fees will be waived on these items.