Policies & Procedures
- Each class must meet a minimum registration requirement. If the number for the class is not met, the class will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund. You will be notified ASAP when these classes are cancelled.
- Parents will be notified regarding the location (room #) of the class before the first class via either e-mail or by phone. This is necessary due to the high demand on space at the schools, which delays the notification to us as to the final location of each class.
- There will be no make-up classes. It is the participant's responsibly to attend the classes. Participants will be credited for classes that are cancelled.
- Children are expected to proceed to their classroom unassisted. Kindergartners for Kindergarten ONLY classes will be picked up outside of their classroom by the instructor.
- When it there is inclement weather such as rain, outdoor sports classes will be cancelled, and you will be notified at the latest by 10:30am the day of the class.
- If a program is cancelled, participants will be notified at least 24 hours before the class begins (except in the case of emergencies).
- You must pick up your child on-time at the end of class. If there are multiple late pick-ups, your child's enrollment may be considered for termination without a refund.
- Parents are responsible for the transportation and further care of the students at the end of class.
- Instructors will bring the kids back to the child care center when the class has ended.
- Behavioral problems will not be tolerated and a child may be dismissed from class at any time.
- Changes for the activities, dates, and fees can happen at any time.
- Refunds can be requested no later than 5 days after the first class meeting, and will be issued only if the class meets the minimum enrollment requirements.
- All refunds will be charged a $15 processing fee.
- Refund requests can be made either by phone or in person during business hours by calling 415-258-4670.
- Department credit can be issued and may be used at a future date.