CA Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Permits

In addition to a Conditional Use Permit from the Town of San Anselmo, the State of California Alcoholic Beverages Control Agency (ABC) governs the sale and serving of alcoholic beverages in conjunction with any business. You should contact them regarding all pertinent rules, regulations and required permits.